6. 7. 8.
How to Pray the Rosary
1. On the Crucifix: Make the sign of the Cross and say the Apostles Creed.
2. On the first bead: Say the “Our Father”.
3. On the group of three beads Say three “Hail Mary’s”
4. On the chain: Say the “Glory Be To the Father”
5. On the next bead: Announce the first Mystery; then say the “Our Father”
5. 6. On the group of ten beads:: Say ten “Hail Mary’s”
4. 7. On the chain: Say the “Glory Be To The Father”
8. On the next bead: Announce the next mystery, then say the “Our Father.”
The Sign of the Cross: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Apostles Creed: I believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth;: And in Jesus Christ, His only Son Our Lord;
Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit; born of the Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius Pilot; was crucified, died, and was buried;
He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven; sitteth at the right hand of God the
Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic
2. Church; the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body; and life everlasting. Amen.
Our Father: Our Father, Who art in heaven; hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into
temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Hail Mary: Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory Be To The Father: Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and
Ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Think of one mystery while saying a complete decade
Mondays & Saturdays
and Sundays of Advent
Tuesdays & Fridays
Sundays of Lent
Wednesdays & Sundays
1. The Annunciation
2. The Visitation
3. The Nativity
4. The Presentation
5. Finding of Jesus in the Temple
1. Baptism in the Jordan
2. Wedding at Cana
3. Proclamation of the Kingdom of God.
5. Institution of the Eucharist
1. Agony in the Garden
2. Scourging at the Pillar
3. Crowning with Thorns
4. Carrying of the Cross
1. The Resurrection
2. The Ascension
3. Descent of the Holy Spirit
4. The Assumption
5. The Coronation
These prayers are a fitting conclusion, but are not an essential part of the rosary.
Hail Holy Queen: Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, or sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us O holy mother of God, That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let Us Pray: O God whose only begotten Son, by His life, death and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life, grant, we beseech Thee, that meditating upon these mysteries of the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain, and obtain what they promise through the same Christ, Our Lord, Amen.